Thursday, April 4, 2013

April?

Well here it is April, and it feels more like February outside.  Everyone in my family has a cold, starting with the smallest grandson who gave it to us all.  The quilt show is a distant memory as is Easter.

My Lazy Daisy Display 
Here is my display at the Southern Comforters Quilt Show back in March.  I talked to a lot of nice ladies who were excited by the idea of My Lazy Daisy the first ever quilting-based home party plan company.  I had three lovely ladies who have committed to have a party for me. Who I am very thankful for.

Peek-a-Boo Table Runner
I did finish my Easter table runner in time for Easter.  It was a fun project, and very easy.  My Lazy Daisy Kits are well labled, and the directions are so easy to follow.  Great for beginner to advanced quilters. Check out my website where you can see the beautiful fabric's, and kits.  My Lazy Daisy has a lot to offer.   http://www.mylazydaisy.net/Sheila164/

Today was another cold day in the DC Metro area so I stayed inside and finished an embroidey job for my neighbor.  Their daughters Birthday is coming up, and a skate party is sure to be a fun way for little girls to celebrate.  Now that I finished this job I can get busy planning for my next vendor show at the Stained Glass Pub 6751 Dorsey Rd Elkridge, MD. on Sunday, April 14th.  http://stainedglasspub.net
11 Shirts for a 9 year old
Hope to see you there.  Happy piecing, and Happy Spring.

Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts