Monday, April 8, 2013

A Tool for my every need

Today I found myself "needing" to be outside enjoying this beautiful weather.    Finally, the weather around here for the last three days is begining to feel like spring.  My yard is a mess, and in BAD need of some cleaning!  So, after a cup of coffee, a bowl of cereal, the morning news, and a little blog reading I headed for the great outdoors.

My Tools for a little yard work.
I also used a rake, and a wheelbarrow that I didn't get a picture of.  DSIL is a Landscaper, and offered to use his high powered tools, and do the work for me.  But sometimes the old fashioned way is good enough for me espsecially on a beautiful day like today. 
I didn't make it down to the dungueon (AKA my sewing room) today.  So for today I shall be "Gardening Nan".  Happy Spring.

Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts