Friday, March 8, 2013

Bernina 350

Well yesterday I broke down, and bought me a new sewing machine.  I got a Bernina 350 "refurbished".  Getting to know my new best friend,  and loving it today. Free motion sewing on my little Brother sewing machine (which is TOTALLY Kaput) was "less than perfect", free motion on my new Bernina 350 good.  I am by no means "an interemiated" or "good"at quilting sewer, but I am embracing the "learning curve", and will take up my local Quilt Shop's offer on new owner classes for my new to me Bernina.

Bernina 350 
Happy piecing to me, and you...

Sheila
  

4 comments:

Misty said...

congrats and enjoy!

QuilterMary said...

Hurray for a new machine! She'll do you proud.

Mary said...

Ooo, and a nice extension table

Laura and Chris said...

Hello! I just found your blog through a search. I am looking for the same machine you just bought. First off, how do you like it?? Secondly, I was super excited to see "refurbished" in your blog. How did you come across that treasure??

Thanks,
Laura

Popular Posts