Friday, March 22, 2013

Getting ready for my first Trunk Show

So here it is Thursday evening and I'm watching Jimmy Fallon on TV, having just finished sewing the binding onto my little "My Lazy Daisy" banner.

MLD Banner for upcoming Trunk Show at my Guild's Show.
This banner was made with applique letter's made in my embroidery hoop.  The letters and animal print were left over fabric's from MLD Table Topper which will also be on display on MLD Trunk Show (1st Trunk Show representing MLD being held at http://southerncomforters.org )I also finished sewing the binding onto My Lazy Daisy Party Table Runner. My wonderful Upline Tammy Toler sent my some of her finished products to display on my table also, which I'm so thankful for.  My display (Trunk Show) will be so beautiful and I hope lots of you will make it out and check me out.  Tomorrow will be last minute preperation's and getting to the Location: 
C. Elizabeth Reig School on time. 
15542 Peach Walker Drive, Bowie, MD 20720 on time.
And Admission: $7 (bring a nonperishable food item(s)donation
to the show to donate to the Bowie Interfaith
Food Pantry and receive $1 off your admission price)

I hope to see lots of friends and family at the show this Saturday March 23rd, 2013.  It's going to be cold outside so come in and keep warm surrounded by warmth and beauty.

Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts