Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brother Embroidery

Ummm. Sitting here in my family room, all is turning down for the night.  TV just turned off, by my man.  One light on, dog sleeping peacefully on her bed, sounds of crickets, and a hoot owl outside, and AC humming (funny to have the AC on on October 3rd, but it was 80 degrees and humid today in the DC area).  And I am 50 or so years old, just look at my hair too and know humidity is high.  "Bee" this evening was as always fun.  And since becoming a member we are going to do our first quilt mystery between just the six of us.  Got our first clue of eight clue's tonight.  Thank you Pam.  Will have picture's to post later once I pick out my fabrics.

Dear Son in Law, is taking the next couple days off this week so you know what that means, I am off too.  I have mixed feelings about that. Will miss my boy's like crazy, but that is another story.  Tomorrow will be spent working on making things to sell at my guilds quilt show in March 2013, and maybe going to the Sewing & and Quilt Expo in Chantilly VA to visit my baby girl who will be working there on Thursday & Friday.


My big "Brother" sewing maching in action, making chapstick key rings in the hoop.  Embroidery Garden.  I haven't used my embroidery machine in a long time, so it felt really good to finish 6 of them this evening befor "Bee" meeting.

Good morning, Good afternoon, good evening,  Happy peicing, Happy sewing to everyone of you...





No comments:

Popular Posts