Thursday, April 5, 2012

A small finish, is still a finish

Well here it is, finished reverse applique Easter Egg. Framed and hung with beautiful fresh flowers on the table in my entrance hallway.  I'm not going to lie either, I really like the way it turned out. :-)
Here's a close up, I was thinking of adding some quilting to the background, but nixed that idea after I added those green pompom's, now I think it is enough.  And my thrift store frame is just right too.  I just tacked the egg to the frame in the back, so I'm thinking every holiday can be represented here in this great little frame to greet my family and friends when they arrive.  So a finish for me is always a good thing, I've got more idea's bubbling in my head, so happy sewing to you until next time.

No comments:

Popular Posts