Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here come's Peter Cotton Tail...

Easter is this Sunday, and I haven't made any plans. Today I worked on an Easter Egg made out of ribbons and is reverse applique. I found the idea from"Pintrest" and the orginal idea was for a Shamrock, which I never got around to doing (due to the suprise trip to Michigan over St. Patrick's Day weekend). This is the site  www.sewastraightline.com/2010/03/messy-ribbon-reverse-applique.html The above picture is what I have so far. Her idea is to put the egg in a frame tied with a ribbon, so I made a trip to my local thrift store and found this awesome frame for $4.90! The picture inside the frame is a bonus which I will not be using.
  Today was a warm cloudy day, I had a few errands to run, weeded our raised garden boxes, sewed, and went to my "B" meeting.  I should be able to finish this up tomorrow and will post a picture.  So for now happy sewing to you.

No comments:

Popular Posts