Thursday, December 27, 2012

After Christmas Sewing

Christmas was beautiful, the boy's were spoiled and all the running around and gift exchanging was a blast!

Remy waiting for Santa!

It was snowing, raining, and sleeting all day here in the DC Metro area yesterday.  Yuck! A perfect day to stay in and sew.  I know some are thinking "after Christmas Sales", and I do so love that four letter word "Sale", but I do not do cold too well.  So down to the basement and my trusty sewing machine!  I  thought I had all the corner parts together, but alas that was not the case.  So I have been cutting out the black triangles, I do have enough half squares. Orca Bay is going to be finished soon I hope!

80 Orca Bay Borders & 55 Step one of Easy Street & Blitzen Charm Pack
 I'm not sure how the charm pack found it's way to my sewing table, but it's there too...

So for now Happy Piecing

No comments:

Popular Posts