Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday, 2/22/2022 Also known as Two's Day,


I'm binding a shop sample for Spring Water Designs. 

Binding 
If you look closely you can see an elephant ear,

Jungle Friends Quilt

It's a good 66 1/2 X 93 1/2.  After the shop kits sell out this adorable quilt will be for my first adorable baby girl grand daughter Lydia.  She has already approved of this quilt.  Wish I had a picture of her showing it some love.  

Quilt Back without the label

This is on my design wall.  You can purchase this cute quilt kit (less the backing fabric) at Spring Water Designs https://www.springwaterdesigns.com/

This is my second quilt finish of 2022, not counting one I can't show you right now. (Future blog).

Until next time, happy piecing, happy quilting, 
Sheila aka Quilting Nan


No comments:

Popular Posts