Sunday, January 23, 2022

First finish of 2022?

Football and sewing on a Sunday in January.  I am making a back for Orca Bay a Bonnie Hunter mystery from 2010, maybe?  It measure's 77 X 84 and I found a 4 1/3 yard piece in my stash that I decided will work for the back.  I normally piece my backs, so I am happy to be getting some of my bigger pieces out of my stash.  So, 5 inch leaders will be added to all four sides as instructed by Spring Water Designs https://www.springwaterdesigns.com in order to use their long arm quilting machine.  Wednesday is my scheduled day to come in and rent.  I am working regular schedule on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday this week, and then I am taking some time off for some me time.  

close up of backing fabric
I have no idea where or why I bought this fabric.  I think I bought it from Seminal Sampler during their going out of business sale, so 2015?  


5 inch leaders added
    
Orca Bay 
https://www.quiltville.com/index.html Bonnie Hunter mystery 2010?  I lost this beauty for awhile!  I'm excited to load it on the long arm.

I'm looking forward to my first finish in 2022.

Until next time, happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila (AKA QuiltingNan)


No comments:

Popular Posts