Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Monday Lunch Crew

My two grandson's are staying with us!  So my daughter and her little guy and my brother in law and his family came over for lunch yesterday.  DBIL and his family are here visiting and vacationing.  They moved to Texas a couple years ago, so it was super fun to see them.  The boy's had fun playing wii and us adults enjoyed getting caught up.  Before we had to say our goodbyes DD pulled out the good old selfie stick, and took a family photo.  

Monday Lunch Crew
Now that was a good way to start off the week.  My man had to work so we all missed him.  

Not much sewing has been happening around here, its freezing down in my sewing room in the basement, and family time and memory making is what's more important.  

Sew until next time happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila


No comments:

Popular Posts