Monday, July 1, 2019

A doctors appointment for Mom took up most of our day today.  We live in Prince George's County, and Mom is in a Nursing Home in Montgomery County.  We do what has to be done.  My man is a wonderful Son to his Mom, and that is one of the many things I love about him.  When I got home, I did a little cutting with my trusty Scan N Cut machine.

Super fun Fireworks fabric!

This fun fabric will soon be "Flipflop chapstick keychains".  These were a "freebie" from Renee at Embroidery Garden a lot of years ago.  https://www.embroiderygarden.com/shop/  I have made a few over the years.  She had a yahoo group with monthly give aways.  I love her designs and can't wait to show you the finished flip-flops.

Until then, happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts