Sunday, December 11, 2016

So much for blogging

Where has the time gone?  I thought I was going to blog along with Cheryl Sleboda over at http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/why-december-31dayblogwritingchallenge/  one day, and only one day was I able to make the challenge.  My boss at my embroidery job asked if I could bring home 20 apron's to embroider on.  "Sure".  Each apron took 35 minutes to stitch out, and had over 20,000 stitches.  I stayed up until 1:00am and couldn't keep my eyes open for the last two aprons to get finished. So up and at them at 5:45am to finish them and deliver them back to the boss man at 9:00am.

Brother PR1000E stitching
That turned out to be a big stretch for me, but I was glad I was able to get them finished.  I've also done small jobs for customer's who need names embroidered on a pillow, (which I didn't take a picture of) on a sweatshirt, and the next job is for names and wedding dates on wedding dress fabric.  I haven't started that job.  



Christmas Pillow
This cute Christmas pillow was completed while the embroidery machine stitched the aprons.  Yesterday before I stitched the names on this sweatshirt I took my Remy dog for a two mile walk.  It was pretty cold, but my pound puppy needs her exercise as much as I do.

This is the Sweatshirt finished
I forgot to take a picture of this before I added the names.  The snowman and bling were on the shirt when it was purchased, I added "Nana's Angels", and the four names.  I hope the customer likes it, I do.  So with that, and work another week has flown by.  

Happy sewing, happy piecing,
Sheila

1 comment:

Ann Bailey said...

I love all your beautiful work, Sheila! Hey how's our friend up in Mass. (or Michigan) doing...she sold with us - and I can't remember her name!

Popular Posts