Thursday, December 1, 2016

Challenge

Hello blog friend's, I'm joining the #31dayblogchallenge and will try to blog a post for the next 31 days here on my blog and link with Cheryl Sleboda over at http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/why-december-31dayblogwritingchallenge/  It's a very busy time of the year, and what am I thinking?  I have a few embroidery jobs, in addition to working at TT, and the part time Embroidery job .  But I have neglected this blog, and really want to get it going again.  I'll really try to post everyday, and in the mean time here are a few of the things I've been up to.  


Embroidered Name

Embroidered Shirts

Christmas Decorations

More Christmas Decorations

Need I say more? 
My DH surprised me with these awesome decorations.  I came home to find him and DS setting up these cute decorations.  I need to get off this computer and get to work sewing, and embroidering.

Happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Sheila, It'seems fun to find you! I'm in on the blog challenge toof and am looking forward to having lots of new blogs to read this month! Your decorations are so fun!!

Cheryl said...

You can do it!! Thank you so much for being part of the challenge!!

Popular Posts