Back on July 20th, I started cutting out the pieces for a test pattern for this cover. http://quiltingnan.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-different-kind-of-sewing-for-me-today.html I finished sewing it yesterday and dear son in law says it fits like a glove. That makes me happy. Sewing was a little difficult on this waterproof fabric, but the most difficult part of it was the waterproof thread. My machine wasn't a fan, but she got it done with some tension adjustments, and slow stitching. I now have to finish the seat cover. (also with the waterproof fabric, and thread.) It's just a baby sheet pattern I used to make it, and just needs the elastic corners adjusted.