Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Etsy Shop

Well I finally did it.  I finally took the advise of so many friends and family members and I opened an Etsy Shop.  Keeping with the blog name, my shop name is Quilting Nan.  So far I've only added a couple of things.  The Ring Bearer Pillows are made to order, anyone who knows a future Bride please steer her my way.  I love working with brides to make their Day special.  Personalized bridal accessories are some of my favorite things to make, next to quilts.  I will be adding baby shape books, also made to order.  Number books, and color books as suggested by a very good friend Sharon are in the works.


Front of Shape Book
Back of Shape Book


 I can also personalize shirts, hats, towels, bags, also know as embroidery blanks.  Blanks are fun, and easy, but any and all idea's are welcome.  I have friends who have called me to say "I need an apron" for the cubmaster of my son's Cub Pack, and so it is done.  

Apron of Ellareese
So if you have something in mind, I'm your embroidery "girl".  I'm hopping that everyone will be patient with me, and help me to get my Etsy Shop out into the World Wide Web.  I'm a little scared, and very excited about my new adventure.  
Any advise, or idea's are greatly appriceated.  

Warm and happy stitching,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts