Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Lazy Daisy Party with a few of my friends

At my guilds meeting tonight I was a lettle nervous, but the wonderful ladies in my guild helped to make it easy.  I did forget to tell them about the "Crazy Daisy Challenge", and I am now kicking myself.  The Challenge is this:

Crazy Daisy Challenge 
This challenge is open to anyone who buys the 4 1/2 yards of Daisy Cottage Fabric for $39.95, and then Using the fabric in the package to create something.  There are prizes, and who doesn't love prizes.

There is also Christmas in July, for every order of $50 or more in Christmas products you will receive a FREE Tinsel Toes Essential Kit.

Christmas in July

Please contact me at http://www.mylazydaisy.net/Sheila164/ I would love to help you get started on your Christmas shopping.  

Happy Piecing sewing friends, and note to self: pratice, pratice, pratice needs to be done in front of quilting friends they are the Best!

Sheila


No comments:

Popular Posts