Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Orphans

Ok, quick!  I've been down in the basement most of the day, and I'm getting tired.  (brain tired, that is).  This is turning into quite the project for me.  I have taken blocks away, I've added some blocks, cut some blocks apart and have blocks on stand by.  I've sewn, and un-sewn, and my brain is kaput...Vacation at the beach is fast approaching!  And I'm thinking maybe I need to set this aside until I return from vacation?  Some mindless sewing is in order for the next few day's, and beach walks, and beach dreams will help me figure this one out.
What I consider the Side View
A very wise friend's advised "Remember, it doesn't have to be all symmetrical..." Why is that such a big, mighty statement for me?~
Bottom to Top, with right side cut off
Maybe I'll try to move some things around and add some of the cut up blocks I have left.  I also moved my design wall to the floor, since this was a little wider than my design wall is.  My Man doesn't like it when I stick pins in the wall.  Go figure?!  

No comments:

Popular Posts