Monday, August 27, 2012

Finding time to "Quilt the Quilt"

Started quilting "Lucille Memory Quilt" on Friday, August 24th.  About halfway done on Saturday.  Sunday got to work on it for a couple minutes before I had to leave for Daughter's house for a birthday celebration.  What a fun day that was, family, and food always equals Fun!  The weather outside was frightful, but it didn't stop us, on the drive home we got to see a rainbow, that always makes me happy too. Don't worry not only is the light red, but I am the passenger taking this picture!


Today the boys are here, they got here bright and early 6:45am!  We walked up to the park after breakfast for a little while.  Digging, Sliding, Swinging, now we're home having quiet time with the big boy, and the little boy is taking a nap.  I'm hoping I'll be able to quilt a little before bed tonight after the Grands go home.  I'm liking what I have done so far which is mostly stitching in the ditch, and a little free motion.  


I'd like to get this finished before Labor Day weekend, wish me luck! 

In the meantime...Happy piecing!


No comments:

Popular Posts