Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quilting on the side

Yesterday, Friday the 13th me and Hubby had our two Grandson's spend the night with us.  So, Mommy & Daddy could have a little together time.  During naptimes I grabbed a little sewing time, didn't get much done, but feel good with the stolen moments at my machine.  The boy's keep us super busy with non-stop action, lots of wii, and kids movies.  The boy's and I are waitting for warmer weather, plans were made today for future outings.  My quilt guild had a sewing day today at our local library that I had planned on going to, but alsa that didn't happen since the boys were here most of the afternoon.  I wanted to get the back for "Roll, Roll, Cotton Bowl finished or close to finished.  Oh well there is always tomorrow.  Wish me luck, and "Happy piecing to you all"!

No comments:

Popular Posts