Monday, January 23, 2012

On my Design Wall

I'm finishing up the back for Roll Roll Cotton Boll, and using Orca Bay as my leader/ender quilt.  This is what I have so far 100 quarter square's (only 124 to go) and 40 blue strip pieced square's (only 25 blue square's to go).  This past week-end was perfect for sewing and that's just what I did.  I did take a break to go to the Sports & Learning Center to sell raffle tickets for my Quilt Guilds raffle quilt. Visit our guild site for a picture and show date's http://www.southerncomforters.org/bingo2010.html Nice little break, but "baby it's cold outside"! I got home in time to watch the playoff games, my teams didn't win:( and sew some more.  Well, I'm off to the basement for a little sewing, need to walk the dog and go visit Mom today too, so I best get moving.  Happy piecing!

No comments:

Popular Posts