Sunday, April 10, 2022

Seeing Pink in April

Ever year I follow along with RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) https://superscrappy.blogspot.com but never make any blocks.  Each month is a different color fabric to work on from your own scrap stash.  I'm a quilter, and I have plenty of scraps! I always intend to play along with the RSC, but end up following Cynthia Brunz over at Quilting is more fun than housework https://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com. She does more scrap busting than I can, and I enjoy seeing what she's working on.  After reading her blog I want to get sewing some, and I'm seeing Pink in April.

But as usual my mind runs wild and I decide I have to make some fabric Easter baskets,  So now  I am playing catch up to get them done by Easter next Sunday. My friend Beth Ann would be happy to see I am using batting tape to heat press my batting scraps together,  

Piecing batting scraps 

 Making an in the hoop Easter basket.  There will be pink.

One side of the basket 

Funny though, I didn't use much of these fabric's for the eggs.

One side of basket

I will make the rest tomorrow.  It's past my bed time, good night. 

Until next time, happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila aka Quilting Nan


No comments:

Popular Posts