Wednesday, July 26, 2017

After the baby shower

So the baby shower was so nice for "Mommy to be", and all the friends and family who gathered together on July 15th.  I found this adorable free elephant guest sign in pictur from Pinterest and Aspen Jay Little Bit of Living. Here's a link to her website, she has some free games and this elephant in Pink, blue, or yellow.  So adorable! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/23784704265195179/ 
Sign a Balloon Guest Picture
Above is the before, below this an after with the addition of the signed balloon's. 

Guest signed Balloons
And then today my daughter came over and I added the baby's name with card stock and cut out letters from my Scan n Cut. I Whited out the name in the photo below, but trust me when I say it turned out so cute.  
All signed and behind glass ready for baby's room
My weeks are flying by.  I can't believe July is more than half way gone.  The last thing my daughter and I have to do before the baby arrives is make a new cover for this.

Glider needs a little facelift. 
We made some progress on it today, hope to have more pictures soon.

Until then, happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts