Monday, February 18, 2013

Home from retreat and a surprise!

Well I'm home from a fun filled four days of sewing, laughing with friends, chocolate, a little crying and very little sleep.  2013 "Tropical" Retreat was such fun!  Packing up to go home, not so much fun, but upon walking into the house my man had a big surprise for me.  He painted the living room while I was gone.


Our once Blue room is now the Green room, and I just love it.  It was time for a change, now I need to find new curtains, and an area rug and this half of the room will be finished.  For now I am so tired from my four day quilting retreat I need to call it a night.  I hope to write more about the fun and completions (not many to write about) during retreat at a later time.  So for now, happy piecing to you.

Sheila

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a great surprise. And a very restful colour

Popular Posts