Friday, September 28, 2012

Beautiful Friday!

Enjoying a beautiful Friday with my little Grandson. Will be heading over to their house soon, but wanted to add a couple picture's of my recent finishes.  Sewing time here lately has been hard to come by since Kindergarten started for big brother Grandson.

This Fall Table Runner was started last year at my "B's" fall retreat.  So I was able to finish it up pretty easily.  The pattern came from Fons & Porter's Quilting Celebrations Fall/Winter 2011 magazine.  I really like it.  

My Step-Mother's memory quilt finished!  All I have to say about that...

This is not a recent finish, but just a realy cute Halloween wallhanging I did a couple years ago. (no label).  

This also is not a recent finish, but from the same Fons & Porter's Magazine as the table runner.  Just trying to do some decorating for Halloween!

So reading time is requested from that adorable little boy now.  So happy peicing, and happy Friday.  It's a beautiful one here on the East Coast so enjoy!

No comments:

Popular Posts