Saturday, May 19, 2012

Birthday Girl Ramblings!


Thank you for the Birthday wishes                                                                        May 19, 12

Thank you to my Mother…

My family…my past…my present…my future…are what makes me who I am today…
Yesterday was my Birthday, the first ever spent without my Mother.  Did I ever think this Birthday would happen? (I knew it would, in my heart) but not this Birthday…A Birthday much further in my future is when I will worry …
For a Christmas present I received a trip to Hawaii.  Wow, a trip I’ve always wanted to go on! A trip of a lifetime with the man I love.  And a trip of a lifetime it was, though in the back of my mind during our trip I was thinking of the” talking” I was going to give Mom” when I returned home…That “talking” never happened…I “just” made it home in time to sit and sing to my beautiful Mother, and reminisce…My Mother showered me with Love throughout our life together, and never expected anything in return.  I miss her…
Thank you everyone for the Beautiful Birthday wishes…


2003 Bridal shower, most of the women in the family, 3 generations.


Mom in "83" enjoying some cake and ice cream!


Me and my Man, Hawaii 2012!
Thank you...

No comments:

Popular Posts