Monday, May 13, 2019

A busy weekend

A wedding, a baby shower, Mother's Day, and an anniversary all packed into one rainy weekend.

Andrew & Theresa's Wedding
The rain held off on Saturday until the wedding and reception were over.  Such a fun afternoon at The Kent Island Yacht Club,  spent with friends we have known since high school celebrating their daughters wedding.  Thank you Debbie and Harold your baby girl is a beautiful bride.

My scrapbook page made at the shower
Sunday morning and back across the Bay Bridge to Kent Island, for Theresa and Andrew's baby shower.
Harold (Pop), Theresa, Andrew, and Debbie (Oma)
After the shower back over the bridge through the pouring rain!  My handsome son stopped by to give me a card, flower's and love.  What more could I ask for.  Wish I could have seen my 2 daughter's, but one lives in PA the other had plans with her husbands family, and next week is my birthday so I can't be selfish.  Also I see her and her adorable baby all the time.

Flower's and Card from my son
Then my man and I went out to dinner at Sam's on the Waterfront in Annapolis.  Really good food, and a great way to end a busy weekend.  

Anniversary and Mother's Day cards and flowers from my man 
The flowers smell so good!  Sew there wasn't any sewing a all, but lots of good times and memories for the future.  
Until next time, happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts