Saturday, March 2, 2019

Birthday Celebration

So this happened on Thursday February 28th
Fanny Pack made in the hoop.
I made this fanny pack in the hoop for my DMIL's birthday which is March 1st.  It's personalized with her name on the strap.

Mom with the fanny pack I made her. 
This is Mom with her new fanny pack.  What will this fanny pack hold?  Bingo winnings?  What ever she wants.
The first Crew visiting Mom/Nana
My dear daughter #2 and dear grandson #3 came to the Birthday celebration! (It's a Family Affair)  And as we were celebrating, in walks Kristi.  My Niece, Mom's Granddaughter, and Cousin to my daughter.  
Here we are.  Happy times!
(It's a Family Affair)  Loving this Lady and these people.  Priceless...
Sew, until next time, happy piecing, happy sewing.

Sheila


Popular Posts