Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Santa Please Stop Here.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in my neck of the woods.
Santa Clause is coming to town

I went over to DD#2's house on Sunday 12/2/18, and when I returned home this is what greeted me.

Then on Monday 12/3/18 I went for a drive.

60 degrees, heat on and the top down
    Blue Sky's  
    I was happy for the beautiful weather, and the chance to drive with the top down.  Tomorrow Wednesday 12/5/18 the forecaster's are calling for snow...
Ready for Christmas at Mom's place
Today was just another visit with the Best Mother in Law in the whole wide world.  She is always "good" and still telling us to be "careful" driving home.  Gotta love the Greatest Generation. So as you can tell there has been no sewing around here even though there are project's waiting patiently to be sewn.

Until next time.
Happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila


1 comment:

Ann Bailey said...

Merry Christmas, dear Sheila! I'm glad u have a wonderful mother-in-law! Your house looks beautiful!

Popular Posts