Saturday, September 22, 2018

Out for a walk

Not a whole lot of sewing has been happening around here.  I have gotten down to my sewing room a few times and sewn a few stitches, but not enough in my opinion.  I did decide on which wall hanging to start on from my last post Here

You are my Sunshine wallhanging

I have finished more of those yellow, green, brown string pieced blocks, but this was the last picture I took.  I'm liking the way it's looking.

Today was spent with my 1 year old Grandson.  He's spending the night with us!  Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding.  I took him and the dog for a walk.  It was a beautiful evening, and a nice walk for the three of us.

Helping hand 
That little boy held the leash during most of our 1 mile walk.  Such a big help, and such a good dog.

Happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts