Monday, April 16, 2018

Can she do it?

I'm trying really, really hard here. Trying to finish this quilt top.  A finished quilt top for a milestone date.  In time for the big Forty year anniversary.  Can she do it?  This is half of the quilt top, my design floor isn't big enough for a King size quilt top. (Well right now it is a Queen quilt top).

At last measurement this top was 83in. X 93 1/2in. 
This is "Sticks N Stones" a Missouri Star Quilt Co. YouTube video,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-iD2LPm3Uc I call mine "Sand and Waves".  The last border on the right has been "unstitched" and is no longer on the quilt top.  It wasn't what I thought it would be.

So for now, it's laying on my sewing room floor waiting for me to figure out "what" to do next.  ***any .02 cent opinion's are welcome.***  

Until then, happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts