Sunday, November 18, 2012

Embroidery, Sewing, Unsewing & Shopping

Well yesterday was a good, long day. Got a little sewing, and embroidery in, and got some unsewing in, and got part of my Thanksgiving Dinner shopping done. DH (with help from DD & her boyfriend) is putting down hardwood floors in our living room.

Here we have some "unsewing", luckly I noticed the "boo boo" before I sewed more rows together.  


Here is a small batterey operated seam ripper which cut "unsewing" time considerably.


The seam ripper that Dear Daughter gifted to me after she worked for Connie Spurlock of Sew Wonderful Dreams http://sewwonderfuldreams.com/contact-us.html, when they were at the Sewing Expo in Chantillie.  I can't get over how much time this little guy saved me today. Thankfully I noticed the mistake before adding more rows, this is Orca Bay which we all know has a million pieces, and noticeable pattern once all together.  


Boo boo block removed.


Correction made, happy dance!

So today is Sunday, and Football.  We aren't going to the game today so DH can finish up the living room floor, Thanksgiving is next week so it's gotta get done.  DS, DBIL, and DNephew are at the game.  HTTR!  

Happy Piecing, and Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Popular Posts