Saturday, April 30, 2016

Seeing Green

Well, I didn't finish the Green is always Green over the weekend that I last posted on April 9th.  Tuesday, April 26th is when I finished piecing the top.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.

70 X 96 a good size
Now the next dilemma, how to quilt it.  I thought I wanted to have my good friend Rosa quilt it, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't try to do it myself?  Not that I have any question that Rosa can't quilt it for me, I'm wondering if there shouldn't be some good old "Celtic Knots" and some "Irish Chains" quilted into the netural squares.

Sew today Saturday, I did some embroidery for Advanced Imaging (my second job) to embroider on some hats that I wasn't able to finish yesterday.  After 2 1/2 hours of embroidery I headed up the street to Tomorrow's Treasures to put some 6 foot tables together to pin this baby.  I forgot to take a picture, but Rosa was working, and helped me pin.  Here it is at home all ready for quilting.

70in X 96in
Notice there is a fire starter in the fireplace?  It's 54 degrees, and raining outside!  There is something terribly wrong with that.

Happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts