Saturday, November 21, 2015

Missing Retreat

In a past life I belonged to a "B" (a Quilting Bee").  We use to meet on the opposite Wednesday's of our quilt guild meetings.  Most of the member's moved away, and we just sort of fell apart.  Well fast forward to November 2015, and a retreat was planned.  I was invited to join in all the quilty fun, but life got in the way, and I wasn't abel to get myself together to join in on the fun with my B.  And then I went back to work at the LQS, and met with old friends who were planning on retreating this weekend.

A thoughtful gesture, for retreating fun.
I immediately jumped on the "retreat" bandwagon.  But then quickly realized that 1. My house is a wreck, and 2.  Thanksgiving is this coming this Thursday.  So needless to say I will not be retreating, and probably very little sewing will be going on around here.  (sad face)

Thank you for the invite, and thank you for the sweet gift's.

Happy piecing, happy sewing,
Sheila





No comments:

Popular Posts