Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm Frozen

This cold is just awful!  My hands hurt, and I just want to sit next to the fireplace and stay warm.  But it does makes me want to quilt at the same time, so it's good for something. This weekend I will be working on this.

Candy Corn/South of the Border
Quilting on my PR1000E embroidery machine using Amelie Scott's Edge to edge Quilting on your Embroidery Machine method.  I want to get her done or close to done this weekend.  The pattern is from a Norma Campbell's class I took on Saturday September 27, 2014.  It was a fun class with my quilt guild the Southern Comforters of Bowie  http://www.southerncomforters.org and will hang in our annual quilt show March 21, 22, 2015.

I've also got this on my design wall.
Current "Leader/Ender" project


I think it needs two more rows and gray saching strips between the blocks.  For now that is the plan, we shall see.

Happy piecing, Happy quilting,
Sheila

No comments:

Popular Posts