Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Romper

Well, once again it's not a quilt, but it's a finish none the less.  A shower gift for a neighbor to give as a gift made by your's truly.  I love the little trains chugging along, and the little train buttons.

Romper for a little boy
I'm happy to say this one took no time at all, and I have another one cut out and ready to sew.  

Today I attended a class at Tomorrow's Treasures Quilt Shop on the the Brother PR 1000, and all the amazing thing's it can do.  I have a Brother PR 600 ll six needle machine, which I have had for quite a while now, and it's good, but I am really ready for an upgrade.  This baby has ten needles, and a camera, and lots, and lots of other amazing additions which my six needle will never be able to do. 

Brother PR 1000 Ten Needle Embroidery Machine.
Love my six needle as I do, but this baby is at the top of my new wish list.

Happy piecing, happy embroidery,

Sheila






No comments:

Popular Posts