Sunday, April 20, 2014

A beautiful day

A beautiful day to celebrate Easter.  First a yummy breakfast with my man watching CBS Sunday Morning.  A little binding during that time, and then out to work in the yard planting, putting down mulch, and a little bit of spray painting.  This hose holder was looking pretty rough, but a little spray paint has it looking "good as new".

Hose holder before
Hose holder after

Marigolds, Pansies, Lilies, and Snapdragons planted,  also new rose bushes were planted yesterday while I was at work.  I have a hard working man and I appreciate everything he does for me.  The dragonfly is one of my favorites, and I really love this one.  A gift from a Dear longtime friend, and she got it for me "just because".  

One of the gardens in our front yard

Dragonfly watching over the garden 














I plan on planting more, just didn't have the time today since we had to get cleaned up, and headed over to my Mother in Laws for Easter Dinner.  Food was all so good, and then dessert (I never say no to dessert).  And happy birthday was sung to our April girls  

Happy Birthday
Cupcakes, and Tulips what a beautiful end to a beautiful day!  

Here's to hoping that Spring is here to stay, and happy piecing.

Sheila










No comments:

Popular Posts