Sunday, March 30, 2014

Well last week-end March 22nd & 23rd's quilt show was a sucess for me and my daughter, as vendors at The Best little Quilt Show in Maryland.  We voted on our favorite quilt as vendor's, and enjoyed the many ladies who stopped by our booth, and talked, and enjoyed our products.

Ready for the fun filled weekend ahead.
I entered a couple of quilts in the show since I am also a member of The Southern Comforters Quilt Guild of Bowie.  I didn't win any ribbons, (didn't enter them expecting to win) but did get a lot of wonderful comments, and positive feed back which I greatly appreciated all the nice comments on the two quilts that I entered.  

Old Tobacco Road
Old Tobacco Road is a Bonnie Hunter mystery from 2008 http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2005/06/old-tobacco-road-intro.html I love the way it looks hanging in the show.  Giving this one to my handsome son, and I'm waiting for an appraisal from Phyllis Hatcher to come in the mail.  

Kindergarten Art
This is a small quilt that I really just wanted to finish.  Its reverse Applique, and one that has been in my UFO pile for a long time.  It's good to have it finished.

Now today I have been getting myself together for a quilting retreat this coming weekend with some very talented ladies.  Four days of quilting, laughing, and fun.  

Until later, Happy Piecing,
Sheila






No comments:

Popular Posts