Friday, March 21, 2014

Thank you for the Gift

What a lovely surprise from Dana Brooks Co-Owner of My Lazy Daisy.  Thank you! http://mylazydaisy.blogspot.com  I received my Game Day Minky Challenge bundle, and this was included in the box.
A few of Dana's favorite things gift bag 

Chocolate's, a pen with a Daisy on it, and Tea Party wall hanging panel from March Flavor of the Month Black Bubble Tea.  So sweet, I love it.  All thoes goodies all rolled up in that little box.

Tea Party Wall Hanging, Pen, and Chocolates 

And not to be totally outshone, I also received my Game Day Minky Challenge fabric bundle.  

4 Yards of cuddle minky fabric's need to be turned into a quilt?

So just wanted to send a public "Thank you" to Dana, for my little surprise.  Now I'm off to the basement to get my Trunk show together for The Best little Quilt Show in Maryland set up today.  Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you at the Quilt Show.

Happy Piecing,
Sheila







No comments:

Popular Posts