Friday, November 1, 2013

Indian Summer

November 1, 2013, and 75 degree's here in Maryland makes it hard to go down in the basement to sew.  So instead I stayed here on the first floor of my home putting away My Lazy Daisy Trunk show that has been up since Tuesday.  I had an Open house here at my house on the 5th Wednesday of the month aka Ocotober 30th.  It was a nice time with friends and family. Thank you to my fellow bloggers Amalia over at http://funfromatoz.blogspot.com Misty over at http://dailydesignwall.blogspot.com and Karen over at http://anneshouse.blogspot.com I appreciate you for all the fun, and talent you bring to my life.

Panographic photo Christmas - Easter & everything in between.

Freedom Banner 30014-C $54.95 ++
Laundry also happened today, and the beautiful outdoors were call my name all day.  So I finally gave in, and took my dog for a walk.
View from the top of the hill
75 degree's at 5:30pm on November 1, 2013.  Beautiful evening walk with my four legged friend.  When we returned home, and sat on the porch cooling down the evening sky was so enjoyable.

Evening sky
Pink, Blue, Yellow

More evening sky
Tomorrow's promises an afternoon with my adorable Grandsons.

Happy piecing on an Indian Summer Evening.

Sheila





1 comment:

Jane said...

Sorry I didn't respond to your trunk show invitation - didn't see it until afterwards. We have been crazy busy getting our house in order....but thanks for thinking of me. Great pics! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

Popular Posts