Monday, October 28, 2013

Mug Rugs Mailed

Well I'm feeling a bit like our Government today, nothing like waiting until the 11th hour to mail my swap partners mug rugs to her.  Today was the deadline for mailing to Canada.  Woo, nothing like procrastinating.  But I'm done, and they are on their way,

Back of #1 with label
Back of #2 with label
After I hear that my swap partner has received them I will show the fronts.  This swap was hosted by Quilting Gallery http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-fun/fall-mug-rugs-swap/ they have a Christmas Stocking Swap coming up, check it out here. http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-fun/christmas-stockings-swap/ this is a fun way to meet new quilting friends, and I will be joining the stocking swap
too.
I also worked a little on four patch units for my guilds upcoming swap in January,  and getting to know my 1952 Singer 66.  She runs like a charm.

Threaded and ready to sew baby sew!

4 patches in Greens & Lights.
So here's to swaps, I'm enjoying them. Happy piecing, and happy swapping.

Sheila





No comments:

Popular Posts